Salary ZAR580000 - ZAR620000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 23 November 2016
An excellent Payroll Manager opportunity in Johannesburg has just arisen at a leading outsourcing call centre company. Preference will be given to equity candidates.
About the role:
The purpose of the Payroll Manager is to ensure accurate, legally compliant and timely payments to all staff through the development and management of payroll processes, systems and reporting.
- Formulates, documents, implements and administers functional processes, policies, and practices Coordinates payroll processing systems
- Manages accurate record-keeping
- Contributes to salary bench marking processes
- Analyses salary distribution across the organization and identifies any discrepancies
- Ensures the department is fully equipped to handle the work load and distribute work flow
- Creates an environment that fosters team work and co-operation amongst team members
- Develops and empowers people, recognizing and rewarding value-added performance
- Coordinates payroll systems with other departments according to established financial, legal and administrative guidelines.
- Addresses system problems and optimises technology
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience – Full Function; i.e. VIP payroll system, recons, payments,
- MS Office advanced level
- Supervisory experience within a payroll environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in finding out more, please apply online now.