Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 it Johannesburg Gauteng Cnr Commissioner & Troye Streets, City and Suburban ZA 2001 ZAR 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Large components of the work will involve understanding client processes and transforming large data sets for multinational scale size clients (FTSE listed) and processing through the Magic Orange tool set. The candidate will need to understand client processes and information sources and the ability to leverage these to enable valuable insights to drive informed decision making by senior management. The role involves client interactions and ownership of areas of delivery.
This inustry leader is head quarted in Europre and has a presence in over 17 countries.
- Ability to manipulate and transform large data sets in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ability to work to a deadline and prioritise and manage workload independently
- Takes the initiative and drives their own deliverables while contributing to a fast-paced deliverable focused team environment
- Capability to quickly understand data, processes and procedures and identify the value add capabilities contained within the data.
- Capability to learn new systems and technologies
- Management and project experience in a Financial Services environment is desirable
- FROM THE BIG 4
- Consulting experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in activity based costing and cost allocations desirable but not essential
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI desirable but not essential
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure stack
- Experience working at one of the big 4 consulting firms, Deloitte, KMPG, PwC or EY
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Qualification of either Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Indexes, Basic VBA)
- Experience with Activity Based Costing, Cost Transparency, cost modelling or Technology Business Managemen