Fund and Structured Finance Manager
Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR750000 per annum
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 banking 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client a Finance Company based in Durban is looking for a Fund and Structured Finance Manager to join their team. The role will be split between capital raising projects and financial analysis. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of Corporate Finance, Structured Finance or Funding experience.
- Ensuring liquidity/Funding requirements are in line with raising capital by way of Asset Securitisation and structured finance transactions
- Management of existing structured funding structures
- Sourcing and managing funding that maximises profitability
- Ensure all funding structures are maintained in accordance with the transaction documents
- Maintain ongoing relationships with key capital and money market investors
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements in accordance with all relevant reporting standards
- Preparation and review of management accounts, group-wide budgets and forecasts
- Must be a CA (SA) qualified individual
- 2-3 years post qualification experience in structured finance, corporate finance or a funding environment
- Experience gained post qualification in Financial Services or Big 4 audit firm within Corporate Finance Advisory only
Should you meet the requirements, please apply accordingly.