Senior Credit Manager
Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant Megan Roberts
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 accountancy Sandton Gauteng ZA ZAR 700000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Role is to head up the Credit team for the Asset Finance division of this Financial Institution. The right person must be detailed, thorough and at all times a good leader.
- As Credit Manager for this division you are required to manage all Credit matters for large corporate and SME's.
- Understand the credit methodologies well and have strong quantitative skills to develop risk models
- Conduct relevant risk assessments
- Conduct Valuations
- Overall and General Management of the risk areas like – Corporate Governance, Conflict of Interest, Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, Companies Act, National Credit Regulator, Consumer Protection Act, Financial Services Board, FICA and KYC
- Monitor and develop team members
- Report at Manco meetings
- Address relevant strategic matters
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- 4-5 years' experience in credit
- Asset Finance experience
- Corporate experience - not individual credit.
- Prior Management on juniors
OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS who meet above minimum requirements