Senior Consultant - Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence
Consultant Petra Cooper
Date posted 25 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A rarely available Senior Consultant - Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence position has become available with a specialist risk consultancy working with Fortune Global companies in complex, emerging and frontier markets across the world. This Senior Consultant - Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence will report directly to the Director of Compliance, Forensics and Intelligence based in Johannesburg.
About the Senior Consultant - Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence position:
You will join a team of consultants working across disciplines, technologies and geographies to provide clients with insight and intelligence to focus their resources and grow their business in emerging markets.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Project and case management:
- Liaise with client to understand their requirements and deliver proposals tailored to those needs;
- Lead the delivery of complex cases and supervise less complex assignments;
- Quality control;
- Training and development of more junior colleagues; and
- Allocate and manage resources to work on several cases simultaneously.
Business and practice development:
- Take an active part in business development, to both maintain existing relationships and establish new ones;
- Contribute thought leadership and other content to the Company's media channels; and
- Seek opportunities to improve client's methodologies, through application of new technology and sources.
Qualification, Knowledge and experience:
- Educated to post-graduate degree or equivalent level;
- Grasp of international anti-bribery and corruption instruments and their application in practice;
- Demonstrated understanding of market trends and challenges in Southern Africa;
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication in English;
- Strong project management skills; and
- Experience of operating within a commercial environment, in a client-facing role.
If you are a problem solver, innovative, creative with the ability to make decisions under pressure looking for the next challenge in your career, this Senior Consultant - Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence position is for you!