Quantitative Pricing Specialist
Salary ZAR500000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A prestigious Financial Services Organisation in Johannesburg is looking for Quantitative Pricing Specialist to work in their Business Pricing & Monitoring team as to develop pricing strategies and models within the business segment including monitoring and reporting.
This is a highly technical hands on modelling and business strategy data role, where the candidate will gain excellent business exposure , leveraging off their technical skills in model development and monitoring.
Key responsibilities in the Quantitative Pricing Specialist role will include:
- The development of quantitative analytics products and models within a specified framework ( PD & Pricing Models)
- Assistance with the entire model value chain .
- Optimising business processes, recommending enhancements and provision of information to inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling.
- Interpretation and documentation of data analytics/modelling processes into relevant business intelligence to enable decision making ( Extraction, Manipulation, Presentation )
- Presentation of business intelligence to various segment heads and stakeholders
A successful application in the Quantitative Pricing Specialist role will include
- Qualification (Maths, Stats, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Econometrix, Physic, Actuarial Science (Strong preference for Actuaries &Engineering Candidates)
- Excellent verbal skills – both written and verbal – extensive presentation and documentation required in this role
- A working knowledge of how pricing interacts with the income statement.
- Excellent coding skills in VBA, SQL and SAS .
- Financial services is preferential.
- EE status is preferred
Please click to apply , should you meet the requirements !