Consultant Shibe Tefu
Date posted 01 July 2022johannesburg banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2022-07-01 2022-08-30 financial-services Gauteng Gauteng Block B, 37 Peter Place, Johannesburg, Bryanston ZA 2191 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has risen for an exceptional Wealth Manager with a huge interest in markets and investments (Offshore investments). The Wealth Manager is needed at a Financial services firm. The ideal candidate will need to have discipline, sound academic ability, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work within their own personal and professional networks to build up a portfolio of clients who are confident to invest in the services provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Advise the company’s clients on all aspects of offshore financial planning and wealth management.
- Adopt a holistic approach in managing long-term relationships with these clients to deliver suitable, independent, and beneficial ongoing financial planning and wealth solutions to meet their short and long-term objectives in the offshore markets.
- Develop and deliver the agreed business targets whilst remaining compliant and meeting client's needs.
- Maintain an effective client base management system to provide excellence in customer service and quality holistic advice.
Key non-negotiable requirements:
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours.
- Must be a Certified Financial Planner.
- Offshore investment and wealth management experience.
- Wealth Managers who really want to get stuck into high net worth clients, and specialise in offshore space.
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis.
- A thorough understanding of wealth management practices and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively.
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and target-driven individuals.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JohannesburgDate posted: 04 August 2022A well-established organisation, based in Johannesburg, is seeking an Immediately available Procurement and Accounts Payable Manager to oversee both the accounts payable and procurement functions, for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JohannesburgDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading global Financial Services organisation, based in Johannesburg, is seeking a strong, upbeat and enthusiastic Process Excellence Analyst that is able to work with people across multiple locations. Coupled with being a strong leader who can coach and mentor, you will also be expected to get into the details if need be. You will focus on driving continuous improvement and work closely with the local and global Operations teams.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JohannesburgDate posted: 03 July 2022An opportunity for an Actuarial Team Leader has risen at an Insurance firm within retail corporate actuarial. Role Purpose: The successful candidate will be actively involved in the production and analysis of results. You will be looking after the valuation of the Recurring Premium Savings products within the group. The main outputs includes IFRS earnings, EV earnings, SAM earnings as well as the SCR and other regulatory calculations.
Salary: ZAR600000 - ZAR800000 per annumLocation: JohannesburgDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading global Private Equity firm, based in Johannesburg, is seeking an Investment Analyst / Private Equity Research Analyst, to analyse, research, and conduct early stage valuations of deals and opportunities. This organisation is currently expanding, and as such is looking to hire a Private Equity Research Analyst to take pressure off of the Deal Executives by performing back office duties that assist them in making accurate decisions as well as saving time. An analytical individual who is highly focused and has the ability to work meticulously with large volumes of financial data, is the type of candidate most suited to the role. It presents an exciting opportunity for driven individuals looking to join a growing organisation and assist them in taking this growth even further.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JohannesburgDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading Asset Management/Private Equity firm, based in Johannesburg, is currently seeking a Finance HR Accountant. This is a dynamic and innovative business with blue chip investors and in addition, you will be a part of a top performing Finance team.