Senior Fund Analyst
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-17 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng The Campus, Main Road, Bryanston ZA 2191 ZAR 750000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting role has recently opened within a successful JSE listed Financial Services entity. The position sits within the Wealth business unit, in Multi-Management.
- Research of funds within the domestic/ local market (+/- 450 funds and R50 billion in assets under management)
- Analysis of unit trusts, with a focus on the SA industry
- Generate investment reports and make recommendations to management and the investment committee
- Conduct operational and investment due diligence on existing underlying funds and new prospects
- Developing and updating of research of models
- Communicate the results of all investment analysis to clients and management
Qualifications and experience needed:
- CFA Level III (obtained/ awaiting results/ candidate)
- 4-6 years of investment consulting or multi-management experience, with specific emphasis on SA domiciled funds
- MS Excel (advanced) and VBA ability
The company is focused on creating a culture where hard work and high performers are recognised, and strive to be the best in the business. To join this high-performance orientated environment, please apply today!