Consultant Shaida Mavundla
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 banking Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 1000000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
My client, an African Holdings company encompassing a leading Corporate Finance/Advisory business is looking for a Senior Dealmaker to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a "hunter" and born business developer, who is able to go out and source deals, and to handle the full process E2E (pitching to buyers, generating leads, and managing relationships). Personality: This opportunity will be great for someone who is ambitious, driven individual, creative who is hungry to succeed. The environment is high-performance, fast-paced, and performance driven. You must thrive under pressure, as this is a fairly "tough" and unforgiving environment
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience of working within Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking would be preferred
- Very strong Business Development skills, strong sales orientation
- Corporate Finance foundational experience: Due Diligence, Research, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling etc.
- Experience of working 5 – 6 deals at any one time
- Strong technical skills
- Frequent travel will be required.