Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Shaida Mavundla
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 banking 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
My client needs a talented Bookkeeper with a B.Com in Accounting (or equivalent) and a minimum of 3 years experience in the field. It goes without saying that absolute accuracy is needed for the role
My client is a thriving collection of highly skilled finance professionals, blazing a trail in the both Growth and Asset based lending sectors and also the Accounts Receivables space, through providing finance to innovative disruptive SMEs.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Com in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Attention to detail
- Team player
If you enjoy working in an environment that is innovative and supports career growth, please apply today!