Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR750000 per annum
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 financial-services Cape Town Western Cape 45 Main Rd, Claremont, Cape Town, 7708 ZA 7708 ZAR 650000 750000 750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A prestigious Asset Management firm in Cape Town is looking for an Equity Analyst to join their Listed Equity Portfolio Management team.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to research and analyse shares listed on the JSE, as to identify investment opportunities for Portfolio Managers & their clients.
Key responsibilities in the Junior Equity role will include:
- Full research responsibilities across company and sector analysis for the JSE listed companies.
- Assimilation and dissemination of broker information, annual reports and company visits.
- Investment team debates.
- Presentation of investment findings to the investment committee.
- Group performance tracking
A successful application in the Junior Equity Analyst role will include:
- CA(SA) is highly preferred, followed by the CFA Qualification
- BCom in relevant subject is required (Business Science, Engineering,Actuarial)
- Experience in equity analysis across asset management or stockbroking is highly beneficial.
- Must have proven interest and passion for the investments market.
- EE preferential role
- Academic Transcripts ( School & University)
- Verbal Reference
If you meet the requirements, please click to apply!