Investment Analyst Reporting
Salary ZAR350000 - ZAR520000 per annum
Consultant Tembi Macingwane
Date posted 18 May 2022johannesburg banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 consultancy Johannesburg Gauteng Johannesburg ZA ZAR 350000 520000 520000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Financial Services Provider, based in Johannesburg, seeks an Investment Analyst - Reporting, with a technical mind and a keen interest in Investments, to join their team of investment professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the client investment performance, risk and compliance reporting and will directly report into the Head of Quantitative Analysis.
Key qualifications for Investment Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree (Investments, Statistical Analysis, Economics, or Mathematics).
- CFA Charter or studying towards (advantageous)
- 2-5 year's experience in calculations, mathematics, or risk measurements
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Numerate and data-driven, excellent written attention to detail, strong presentation skills
- Investment or Pension Fund industry experience (NB)
- Excel Macro and VB experience (advantageous)
Key duties for Investment Analyst:
- Analyse, design, and automate reporting processes
- Update performance data in the relevant databases
- Review and formulate performance reports monthly
- Collate investment market data and distribute it to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on project-based work
- Support the investment team
Key personal skills, individuals should be:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are an inquisitive and driven individual, with a true passion for the investment space, then please get in touch to discuss further.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2476