Technical Investment Specialist
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng 114 Oxford Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2198 ZA 2198 ZAR 100000 750000 750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A diverse Multi- Management Investment Firm based in Johannesburg is looking for a Technical Investment Specialist to take full ownership of technical investment support for Investment Team across the business.
This role will act as key liaison between the investment team and consulting team , providing SME advice across both business units. This is a critical business role leveraging both strong technical investment skills and client liaison capabilities.
Key responsibilities in Technical Investment Specialist role will include:
- Assist Investment consultants to research and design specific and technical investment solutions for client.
- Review & enhance investment tools/calculators/ models to support the advice framework.
- Compilation of research notes on investment topics such as Active Vs Passive, Performance Fees, Life Stage etc.
- Draft and review bespoke clients ISP's based on group best view.
- Manage investment strategy implementations.
A successful application in the Technical Investment Specialist role will include:
- Relevant degree modern Investment Management Theory (BCom Hons in Finance/Investments/Econometric/Maths/BSc Stats/Maths)
- CFA/MBA Qualification highly preferred.
- 4 years + of relevant experience in Investment Consulting & Technical Investment Analysis.
- Applicable RE Examinations
- Experience in Python & R.
Should you meet the requirements, please apply.