Manager Research Analyst
Salary ZAR80000 - ZAR550000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng 114 Oxford Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2198 ZA 2198 ZAR 80000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A diverse Multi- Management Investment Firm based in Johannesburg is looking for an Investment Manager Research Analyst , providing qualitative critical investment research as to drive investment strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity reporting directly into the CIO, where the successful applicant will provide key manager research information which will be used in business decision making.
Key responsibilities in the Manager Research analyst role will include:
- Performance of qualitative investment manager research - creation, review and updating of investment manager documents across all mandates.
- Preparation of Investment Manager research presentations.
- Updating and review of performance drivers and positioning on all investmebnt managers and their mandates.
- Preparation of commentary on the performance of investment managers.
A successful application in the Manager Research Analyst role will include:
- Relevant degree geared toward Investments and modern quantitative analysis techniques.
- CFA Charter holder, or studying towards is highly advantageous.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manager research role in the investments, multi-management or investment consulting area.
Should you meet the requirements, please apply.