Property Equity Analyst
Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR700000 per annum
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A prestigious Asset Management Firm based in Cape Town is looking for a Property Equity Analyst to join their Fixed Income Team.
This role will provide research support to a team of analysts to support the identification of investment opportunities for Portfolio Managers and their clients within the portfolio sector.
Key responsibilities in the Junior Equity Analyst role will include:
- Conducting research projects on the domestic and offshore listed property sectors.
- Daily & monthly monitoring and reporting on fund managers portfolios.
- Preparation & presentation for internal report- backs an external roadshows.
- Coverage and detailed financial analysis of listed property companies in order to provide related investment recommendations.
- Building spreadsheet models and running company analysis.
A successful application in the Junior Equity Analyst role will include:
- CFA Charterholder preferred.
- Bcom or related degree majoring in accounting, economics or maths.
- Listed company research experience essential.
- MS Office with advanced Excel, Bloomberg & Reuters essential.
- Academic Transcripts ( School & University)
- Verbal Reference would be highly advantageous.
If you meet the requirements, please click to apply!