Africa Investment Analyst
Salary ZAR80000 - ZAR550000 per annum
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 05 May 20192019-05-05 2019-07-04 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A prestigious Asset Management firm based in Cape Town is looking for an Africa Investment Analyst , to join their Global Frontier Market Team.
The successful incumbent in this role will join an established Investment Team,responsible for the analysis and documentation of research across Global Frontier Markets.
Key responsibilities in the Africa Investment Analyst role will include:
- Full research responsibilities, including company and sector analysis of companies in Frontier Markets.
- Detailed research including the building of financial models and valuations of companies.
- Presentation of recommendations to the investment team.
A successful application in the Africa Investment Analyst role will include:
- CA(SA) Qualified Accountant or CFA preferred
- B.Bus/MBA is preferred
- Relevant experience in Asset Management/Corporate Finance/Private Equity is advantageous.
- Excel & Bloomberg is essential
- Academic Transcripts ( School & University)
- Verbal Reference would be highly advantageous.
If you meet the requirements, please click to apply!