Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR580000 per annum + performance bonuses
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng 10th road, Hyde Park ZA 2196 ZAR 550000 580000 580000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
An exciting opportunity for a Deal-making Analyst has opened up at one of SA’s leading Venture Capital Investment and Business Development specialists.
As the Deal-making Analyst you will be involved in all elements of the fund, supporting the Fund Head with deal-making processes. The Fund focuses on SME growth finance through the provision of debt to qualifying businesses.
- Sourcing potential investments (i.e. finding businesses that meet the investment mandate)
- Screening finance applications and assessing the high-level fundamentals of a business to test for mandate fit and the quality of the business case
- Conduct due diligences (test the business case through developing financial model and investment reports to be used to recommend an investment to the Investment Committee)
- Post-investment support of the businesses the Fund has already invested in
- Assisting with further capital raising for the Fund
Qualifications and experience:
- CA(SA) / CFA or a degree with a strong problem solving and quantitative underpinning (e.g. Engineering, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance)
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong financial modelling experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience (in an investments, venture capital or finance environment; or experience within a business/ audit consulting firm)
If you are a high performer and want to be part of an environment where you can really make a difference, then please apply today!