Head Of Investments
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 100000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A diverse Multi- Management Investment Firm is currently looking for a Head of Investments to lead the Investment & Analytics Team, developing,executing and directing the Investment Strategies.
In the role of Head of Investments, you will oversee the team of Investment Professionals researching, developing and executing strategies in line with the group's investment philosophies.
Key functions in the Head of Investments Role will include.
- Working alongside the CIO to develop, research, recommend and direct the investment strategies on both discretionary (CATII) and non-discretionary (CATI) basis.
- Oversee due diligence and investment research, keeping informed of developments in global markets and the wider investment industry.
- Review established investment policy guidelines for each client to effectively manage client portfolios - adding innovative advice to improve overall client portfolio performance.
- Participate in investment strategy/policy committees.
- Make recommendations across all investment strategies, based on research done by the Team.
A successful application in the Head of Investments role will include:
- Experienced generalist with a deep knowledge of investments.
- Advanced academic degree and professional qualifications ( CFA, CAIA, MBA)
- % years experience of mulit-management consulting and 7 years total experience in investments.
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
If you are interested, please clicky to apply!