Salary ZAR630000 - ZAR800000 per annum + other benefits
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-19 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng Investment Place Office Park, 1st Floor, Block B, 10th Road off, 2nd Ave, Hyde Park, 2196 ZA 2196 ZAR 630000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A rare opportunity for an Investment Associate has opened up at one of SA’s leading Venture Capital Investment and Business Development specialists, within the Post-Investment Management team. As the Investment Associate, you will be part of managing and growing a portfolio of high growth, early stage venture investments.
- Delivering value added assistance and support to portfolio companies.
- Work closely with colleagues on all financial modelling, analysis and structuring aspects relating to investment companies
- Assume full responsibility for the allocated investees from deal team handover to exit.
- Ensure that financial reporting, systems and processes of investees meet the required standards
- Deliver on special projects to unlock value at portfolio companies
- Drive financial performance management in investees.
- Ensure effective governance and best practice within investees.
- Assist in the preparation of all monitoring and compliance related information and deliverables.
- Develop and drive ongoing analysis, interpretation and compliance of all legal agreements relating to portfolio companies.
- Help improve internal processes, procedures and policies to improve the fund’s service delivery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified CA(SA) is preferred
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong financial modelling experience
- 2 to 4 years experience (in an investments, venture capital or finance environment; or experience within a business consulting firm)
If you are a customer centric, high performer and want to be part of an environment where you can really make a difference, then please apply today!