Finance Operations Manager
Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR900000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A reputable Real Estate Investment Trust is looking for a Finance Operations Manager to drive Financial Reporting Change across their business subsidiaries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to engage with high level business stakeholders across regions, ensuring the Johannesburg business operates as Centre of Excellence - driving Financial Reporting Process Improvement.
Key responsibilities in Finance Operations Manager will include:
- Consolidation of Group Financial Reporting across two business entities.
- Big data reporting and proven ability to design finance reports.
- Assessment of group's reporting processes and developing new ideas as to improve business process.
- Stakeholder engagement and business interface between Johannesburg and International Branch.
- Delivery of all the financial reports, consolidations of the business reports, improvements and changes to the reporting systems.
- Developing the Johannesburg office as Centre of Excellence.
A successful application in the Finance Operations Manager role will include:
- Professional Qualification is highly preferred ( CIMA, CA, BCom)
- Experience in REIT or Property would be beneficial.
- Proven expertise in Financial Reporting and Consolidation.
- Strong working knowledge of IT processes as to streamline business ( Workiva)
- Self Starter with a highly analytical and forward thinking mindset.
Should you be interested - please apply directly!