Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Equity Analyst To perform research, analyse and estimate fair values for companies within South African and Global equity investment universe.In addition, you will write company and sector specific research reports.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Researching and understanding a range of South African and Internationally listed Companies.
• Building detailed discounted cash flow models for each company
• Perform in depth analysis of competitive advantages and growth prospects
• Writing company specific research reports
• Present investment ideas to the investment team
• Undertake ad-hoc events and projects Supporting team members throughout the various project stages
• Understanding the market in terms of competitors and their offerings
• Lead and co-ordinate meetings
• Must have covered a minimum of 2 sectors of the market
• Must have covered Top 40 stocks
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Have strong modelling skills
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
Qualifications and experience
• Postgraduate degree or equivalent diploma in Finance or Investment
• CFA Qualification
If you are a high performing, analytically thinking equity analyst, and you are interested in working for a young, fast paced organisation; then please apply today!