Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR500000 per annum
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 property-and-housing 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client an International Property Investment firm is looking for a Strategic Consultant to join their growing team. You will be involved in market research and conducting real estate financial analysis. Should you have experience in a research role within the property sector you will be given the unique opportunity to leverage on your experience on a global scale.
- Involved in preparing and presenting proposals for clients
- Preparing feasibility studies, involving: Market research, Cash flow analysis and Financial modelling
- Compile assignment specific primary and secondary research
- Conducting market research and financial projections in order to make recommendations for clients
- Preparing project development briefs and economic land use reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree with a specialisation in Economics, Real Estate, Finance or equivalent
- 4-8 years of relevant market research or consulting experience in Real Estate
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Experience in specific asset classes including residential, retail, office, hospitality or industrial
- Strong written and communication skills is essential
Should you meet the requirements, please apply accordingly.