Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 banking 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
Our client a financial services firm is looking for a CA (SA) qualified Insurance professional to join their Financial Control team. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial management and advising on relevant governance and control frameworks. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Financial Reporting or Internal Controls exposure to apply their skills in a business facing role.
- Understand and advise on financial reporting processes, systems and controls
- Identify financial reporting risk
- Implementing relevant controls to mitigate risk
- Develop policies for financial reporting and risk frameworks
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualified CA (SA) (not negotiable)
- 1-3 years post qual experience in Insurance
- Experience gained within Insurance
- Must have at least one year of experience in financial reporting, internal audit or similar finance related environments within Insurance
- Assertive and confident personality traits are required
Should you meet all the requirements, please apply accordingly.