Finance Analyst: HR Division
Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR600000 per annum + excl. performance bonus
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-14 financial-services Cape Town Western Cape Tygervalley, Cape Town ZA ZAR 550000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Group is looking to appoint a recently qualified or newly qualified CA(SA) to support the Group HR function with all aspects of financial reporting and analysis. The purpose of the Finance Analyst: HR Division is to ensure that all reporting is accurate and efficiently managed, taking overall accountability for HR data and analysis. As the Finance Analyst: HR Division, you will report directly into the Head of HR for the Group.
- Define, understand and translate HR and business requirements and needs into streamlined HR processes and systems
- Preparation of HR metrics and reporting, including detailed monthly and quarterly reports (e.g. reporting on staff turnover, absenteeism, training, exit data, staff surveys, recruitment response rates, leave management etc.)
- Continuously enhance the reporting to support strategic decision making
- Provide the HR team with employee related information and reports
- Provide support for the rollout and implementation of HR systems and processes, in line with global best practice
- Drive innovations that enhance user experience and support HR process improvement efforts
- Ensure the highest of data integrity standards and process standardisation to ensure consistent reporting.
- Communication of system or process changes to users
- Ensure compliance with POPI and other labour legislation.
- Research, analyse, interpret and present data/ information in a meaningful way to the business
- Conduct research to gain information related to jobs, issues and costs that affect the business.
- Analyse HR data to identify trends in recruitment, employee retention and training and the effectiveness and return on investment of programmes, and the effectiveness of evaluation tools used for improving performance
Qualifications and experience needed:
- CA(SA) non-negotiable
- 0 - 2 years relevant post articles experience within the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note: this opportunity is giving preference to previously disadvantaged (African, Coloured and Indian) candidates, in line with our client’s transformation policies.
The company is JSE listed and is a highly sought-after employer of choice. The Group has a great culture offering fantastic career progression.
To be part of the exciting growth happening in this business, please apply today!