Group IFRS Reporting Accountant
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 financial-services Cape Town Western Cape Parc Du Cap 6, Mispel Road, Bellville, Cape Tow ZA 7530 ZAR 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A listed South African financial services group is looking for a Group IFRS Reporting Accountant based in Cape Town. Role Purpose: As a Group IFRS Reporting Accountant you will accurately process financial information at a Group Level and support stakeholders with the interpretation of financial information to enable business decision making at a Strategic Level.
• Assist with preparation/review of group consolidated accounts for each reporting period for EXCO and the Board.
• Review subsidiary financial statements.
• Assist with technical queries and preparation/review of technical documentation.
• Assist with consolidation pack training for financial managers.
• Support financial managers throughout the reporting process
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience:
• Qualified CA with at least 3 years' post article experience essential.
• At least of 2 years solid experience with IFRS reporting essential, most recent positions
• Must have experience with Reporting and Consolidations at a Group Level
• Must have experience working with EXCO and Senior stakeholders.
• Experience in an insurance or finance environment advantageous.
• Cognos Controller experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online.