Cost Accounting Analyst
Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR650000 per annum + performance bonus
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-04 banking Johannesburg Gauteng 9 kerk street, johannesburg ZA 2000 ZAR 600000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
An integral role has recently opened within one of the Finance teams in a Big 4 Bank. The role is critical in assisting the business with planning for the future through forecasts and budgets.
About the role
As the Cost Accounting Analyst your primary responsibility will be to build and prepare costing models, interrogate variances and prepare reports on cost charge outs in support of both current operational and management decisions.
- Provide cost budgeting guidance to the business
- Develop, maintain and enhance cost models
- Calculate cost models and work within established work and service processes
- Provide feedback to the business on monthly and ad-hoc analysis and reports to support decision making
- Identify and implement improvements to accounting and reporting processes
- Influence creative business solutions, optimise processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis
Qualifications an experience needed:
- CA(SA) or CIMA qualified
- Min 3 years relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of technical cost accounting and financial modelling practices
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
The company is a highly sought after employer of choice and is a fantastic place to work! To be part of the exciting growth happening in this business, please apply today!