Digital Transformation - Programme Manager
Salary ZAR950000 - ZAR1200000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 banking Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 950000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A widely respected Financial Services firm based in Johannesburg is looking for a Programme Manager yo plan, direct, coordinate all of the activities of Enterprise-wide projects ensuring project goals are accomplished across the Digital Transformation objectives.
This is a senior level opportunity where the successful candidate will consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, staffing requirements, allocation of resources and procedures for successful project delivery.
Key responsibilities in the Programme Manager role will include:
- Budgeting : Management of Expenditure planning & reporting within approved budget parameters.
- Conflict Management : Identifying & analysing project issues, resolving conflicts and implementing solutions
- Project Planning : Develop, produce and maintain plans - tracking and reporting on project status and performance.
- Milestone Tracking :Montpring of actual project process and resolving issues speedily
- Team Management : Executing management responsibilities and creating an environment that encourages employee growth.
A successful application in the Programme Manager role will include:
- EE Employment Opportunity - Equity Status preferred
- Proven experience in the hands on delivery of large scale portfolio transformation and successful delivery across multiple organisations - Digital Transformation experience is essential.
- Minimum Qualification - Relevant Degree & Project Management Certification ( Prince 2, MBA, Lean Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and application of multiple project methodologies (Agile & Waterfall)
- 10- 12 years of experience in the successful delivery of large projects.
If you are interested - please click to apply!