Finance Manager - NORTH WEST
Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR650000 per annum
Location North West
Consultant William Young
Date posted 10 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A well known Hospitality Business, based in the North West is looking for a Finance Manager for one of its subsidiaries. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the full finance lifecylce and will be tasked with working cloesly with the General Manager in what is a very hands on/operational role. This role would be well suited to a Finance professional with previous management experience and extensive hospitality exposure.
Finance Manager responsibilities:
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing the Annual Financial Statements as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- Resposible for managing the entire Finance function and team whilst ensuring adequate internal controls are in place.
- Interpreting results and accounts whilst making recommendations and improvements for the consideration of the Executive team.
- Lead and develop a team instilling a high performance culture.
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bcom qualification with a minimum 3 years experience within the Hospitality industry as well as Management experience.
- Strong communication skills at a senior level.
- Ability to develop a high performance team whilst working autonomously.
If you are a finance professional interested in taking the next step in your career and taking up a Finance Manager position in the North West, please apply online.