Head of IT Financial Management and Internal Control
Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 02 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
My Client, based in Johannesburg and an innovative and diverse business responsible for business growth and which have a focused strategy on Financial Inclusion, Digital Banking and financial literacy is looking for a Head of IT Financial Management and Internal Control to manage projects within the finance portfolio end to end.
As the Head of IT Financial Management and Internal Control, you will be a part of the technology and operations leaderships team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology and Operations Officer.
- Identify project risks and communicate to stakeholders
- Support business case development as necessary
- Create a methodology which supports the translation of nonfinancial data into financial outcomes
- Perform Trend and Ratio analysis and report on established patterns and behaviours with recommendations
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met
- Full responsibility for accounting & Reporting and Product costing
- CA(SA) or CIMA financial qualification is required
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- 5-10 years post articles experience
- Financial modelling, controls and audit knowledge
If you are a dynamic individual who wants to be on the forefront of digital banking as the Head of IT Financial Management and Internal Control and you meet all the minimum requirements, then please apply on line.