Junior Financial Accountant (Mandarin speaking)
Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR350000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 23 November 2016
A Global Bank specialising in Commercial and Investment Banking is looking for a Junior Financial Accountant, fluent in Mandarin. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a junior level accountant looking to further their career and take on more responsibility.
About the Junior Financial Accountant role
As a Junior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the accounting function within the department, and will also assist with the drafting of management reports.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Review of reimbursement expenditure
- Processing of payments, including foreign currency payments
- Updating and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Assist with the preparation of head office reports
- Assist with the opening of accounts
- Update and maintain marketing expenses, including client details, marketing targets and results
- Prepare quarterly analysis reports on expense breakdown and effectiveness
- Prepare research reports for management on the SA banking industry
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 1 to 2 years accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent written communication/ report writing abilities
If you are interested in this position, and meet the above requirements, please apply now!