Senior Manager: Financial Reporting and Analysis
Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR750000 per annum
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 23 November 2016
A Global Bank specialising in Commercial and Investment Banking is looking for a Senior Manager: Financial Reporting and Analysis. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a more experience accountant to apply their IFRS and regulatory knowledge within a dynamic environment.
About the Senior Manager: Financial Reporting and Analysis role
As a Senior Manager: Financial Reporting and Analysis you will be responsible for reviewing all BA returns as well as analysing assets, liabilities, profits and losses. The ideal candidate will also assist with implementing policies and guidelines to head office and the branch.
- Daily monitoring of accounts and the trial balance
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders. i.e. SARS, auditors, SARB
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Controlling and monitoring the General Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Reviewing tax returns
- Monitoring of financial ratios
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant accounting experience within a Bank
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or economics
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with the South African Banking industry, SARS regulations or IFRS
If you are interested in this position, and meet the above requirement please apply now!