Property Deal Maker
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 04 November 2016
A leading Professional Services and Investment Management firm specialising in Real Estate is looking for a Property Deal Maker. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a Property Deal Maker to demonstrate strategic capabilities on complex projects.
As a Property Deal Maker, you will be responsible for managing the Junior Analysts and managing lease transactions. The ideal candidate will also foster client relationships and business growth through increased client contact.
- Preparing detailed financial analysis, including NPV cash flows
- Evaluating client building alternatives and lease options on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Gathering and Evaluating real estate market and property data
- Providing advice on client transactions, preparing for and attending regular client meetings
- Reviewing lease documents and other material as part of due diligence
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree with a specialisation in Economics, Finance, Property Studies and Real Estate
- Experience within Real Estate, Consulting and Development
- Experience in Real Estate market analysis
- Specific asset class knowledge of retail, office, hospitality and industrial
If you are interested in this position, please contact the details below.