Corporate Finance Analyst
Salary ZAR580000 - ZAR600000 per annum + excl. performance based incentives
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 18 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-17 financial-services Sandton Gauteng 91 Helling Rd, Sandhurst, Sandton ZA 2196 ZAR 580000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Corporate Finance Analyst your core focus will be on the advisory side of the business. The role will mostly focus on corporate finance advisory, but will also include some exposure to the private equity side of the business.
- Financial modelling, which includes valuations for assessing potential transaction values, including mergers and acquisitions transactions (M&A)
- Performance of cash flow modelling and formal valuations to assess potential leveraged buyout transactions (LBOs), including cash flow modelling in implementing LBO transactions
- Performance of formal valuations (discounted cash flows, etc with reports for advisory clients)
- Transaction due diligence (interrogation of financial information, trend and ratio analysis, sensitivity and scenario impact reviews)
- Preparation of proposals, reports, applications and information packs for proposal pitch presentations, information memoranda, funding applications and credit packs.
- Quarterly valuations of all underlying investee companies
- Preparation of returns and performance trends analysis of investee companies compared to market benchmarks
Qualifications and experience required:
- CA(SA) – non-negotiable
- 0-1 year of post articles experience
- Similar industry exposure will be advantageous (e.g. to Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance)
- High level of attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in building a career in Corporate Finance, please apply today!