Investment Banking Analyst
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 banking 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client an International Financial Services Business based in Cape Town is looking for an Investment Banking Analyst to join their growing team. You will be part of the Deals team that will be providing advisory and capital raising solutions to various entities. Should you be a Top CA(SA) professional with no more than 1 year of Investment Banking experience. Alternatively, a Bcom qualified professional with Investment Banking experience and a strong academic record will also be considered.
- Conducting Valuations, financial analysis, due diligence as well as deal financing
- Co-ordinating and working with M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Working on a range of transactions including sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Corporate Finance experience within Investment banking, accountancy,corporate or a boutique environment
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Excellent financial modelling experience
- Experience as an Analyst or Intern within the Investment Banking space
- CA (SA) qualified individual with no more than 1 year of Investment Banking experience
- Bcom qualified with 3 years of proven expereince in Investment Banking
- CFA qualified is advantageous
Should you meet the requirements, please apply accordingly.