Corporate Finance Analyst - CA(SA)
Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR750000 per annum + performance bonus
Consultant Taryn Stephen
Date posted 31 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A well established and independent boutique Corporate Finance Advisory and Private Equity business is looking to appoint a CA(SA) to join their team.
- Interrogation of financial information received as part of potential transaction assessments and formal due diligence processes
- Trend and ratio analysis
- Sensitivity and scenario impact reviews
- Querying and interpreting information relating to the underlying values, trend variances, profitability drivers, future outlook impact, etc.
- Proposals and applications preparation, which entails converting the above information into reports and information packs
- Performing valuations of all underlying investee companies on a continuing basis
- Performing of returns and performance trends analysis compared to market benchmarks of private equity investments
- Developing and improving on models on an ongoing basis and ensuring quality control
Qualifications and experience required:
- CA(SA) - non negotiable
- 0-2 years post articles experience (if you have some experience then it should be relevant to this role)
- Strong academic track record
- High level of attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join this dynamic environment, please apply today!