Corporate Finance Specialist
Consultant Megan Meininghaus
Date posted 10 January 2017
An exciting career opportunity within Corporate Finance Funding has become available at a leading Chemical and Energy company based in Sandton. This role offers outstanding career growth for an individual who is a strong leader.
This international integrated chemicals and energy company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field. The company is listed on the JSE in South Africa and on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States. The company thrives on how they treat each other, their customers, shareholders, suppliers, partners and the communities they serve.
About the role:
The ideal finance professional that our client is looking for would be someone who can deliver on the Funding of the group – corporate and project, oversee the Guarantees and the funding of M&A transactions. To ensure the Group legal structure is in line from a Financing perspective as well as the Loan governance and overall appoint and manage external consultants.
- Funding advice on all Mergers & Acquisitions activities
- Negotiate and draft sound commercial funding agreements together with legal
- Develop group funding plan and group funding requirements and ensure that the group has the funds available to support the group strategy
- Ensure governance around corporate finance & funding incl. monitoring and reporting of covenants
- Leading financing transactions for all corporate and project funding, including corporate bonds, project bonds, asset based financing, convertible instruments, revolving credit facilities, commercial paper
- Refinancing existing debt with global institutions
- Financing of all transactions emanating from corporate finance and B-BBEE activities
- Talent and performance management for direct reporting staff
- Effective structuring of group funding requirements at optimal prices and with appropriate security
- Sound commercial agreements
To qualify for this role the ideal candidate must have the following, a CA qualification or a CFA qualification and a minimum of 3 -5 years post article relevant experience.
If you are a driven, hard working individual with the above stated skills you will be well equipped to perform extremely well in this role.