Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant Megan Roberts
Date posted 28 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
An exciting opportunity has recently opened up in Johannesburg for a Senior Transactor within the Corporate Finance Team of a JSE listed Financial Services Group.
The main purpose of the Senior Transactor is to grow and manage the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) business, both internally for the Group and externally for clients. As the Senior Transactor you will be responsible for arranging, structuring and managing all Debt Capital Market transactions.
• Provide strategic input into all DCM transactions and structures
• Managing all DCM transactions, from identification through to implementation
• Implement and oversee the legal process regarding all transactions
• Ensure compliance with all requirements (legal, regulatory, accounting and taxation), including any debt listing requirements for listed transactions
• Oversee the secretarial and management function of in-house transactions provided by third party vendors
• Growing the DCM division by arranging third party securitisations and other DCM products
• Stakeholder management and engagement including ratings agencies, legal counsel, and current and potential investors
• Training and skills transfer to junior members of the transaction management team
Qualifications and experience required:
• CA(SA) or equivalent post-graduate qualification
• 5 years minimum experience in Debt Capital Markets
• Strong strategic analysis, attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of this growing business, please apply today!