Salary ZAR750000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant Jan McDonald
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-09 insurance 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, financial services firm based in Johannesburg, is looking for a compliance specialist to run a highly specialised compliance program. This is an exciting opportunity for a compliance professional to implement compliance risk management solutions across all the business units.
- To implement compliance risk management solutions within strategic guidelines and policies.
- Facilitate the management of compliance risks and breaches within the business units using risk management principles.
- Deliver training using different mediums, including face to face and e-learning
- Identify and escalate risks related to training content and delivery
- Identify gaps or potential deficiencies in compliance and other business areas.
- Develop and maintain compliance monitoring plans
- Comment on draft bills and other draft regulatory requirements
- LLB Degree
- Postgraduate diploma in compliance risk management
- Licensed compliance officer
- At least 4 years experience in financial services
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory environment legislative knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance risk management methodology
- Working knowledge of CURA (advantageous)
- Ability to implement annual compliance plan
- Ability to advise the business on compliance matters