Infrastructure Transaction Manager
Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR1000000 per annum
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client an Industry leader in Capital Markets is lookign for an Infrastructure Transaction Manager to join their Infrastructure Investment Business. The successful candidate will be responsible for originating, structuring and assessing Infrastructure Investments. This is a unique opportunity for some one with experience in Transaction Mnagaement specifically specilasing in Infrastructure to apply their kowledge in a dynmaic Investment environment.
- To originate, structure and assess infrastructure investments
- Ongoing deal management and optimisation of the infrastructure portfolio
- To provide a specialised infrastructure investments expertise function
- To possibly assist in the setting up and management of third party infrastructure investment funds
designing and structuring of infrastructure finance transactions
- Financial modelling of deals and preparing deal cashflows
Experience and qualifications required:
- CA (SA), B.Com LLB, MBA, CFA or other suitable tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years expereince within the Infrastructure Transaction Management environment
- Experience gained within Banking and Financial Services
Should you have relevant Transaction Management experience in the Infrastructure environment then please apply accordingly.