Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 20 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client a Global Consultancy firm is looking for a Drafting Specialist to join their Derivative Execution team to support the equity derivatives, rates and fund linked products function. The successful candidate will draft and review transaction documents for structured products and financing transactions. This is an exciting opportunity for a financial services or law professional to leverage on their experience in drafting documentation and apply it in a dynamic environment.
- Dealing with transactions such as Structured notes, certificates, warrants – sold to retail and institutions, Public Offers and Listed Securities and Secured Lending
- Prepare and review documents (Pricing Supplements/Final Terms/OTC Confirmations/ancillary documentation) for new trades
- Amend the documents already in place for existing trades
- Drive the development of technology which automates document production for standardised transactions, and expand on existing template libraries
- Proven experience in drafting documentation within the financial industry or within a law firm
- Experience working on structured products and derivative transactions
- Knowledge of prospectuses/structured products programmes and the surrounding European
- regulations an advantage
- Exposure to secured lending transactions
- Exposure to retail structured products
Should you meet the requirements, please apply accordingly.