Structured Product Analyst
Salary ZAR250000 - ZAR500000 per annum
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 20 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our client a Global Business and Technology Consultancy is looking for a financial services professional to join their dynamic team as a Structured Products Analyst. This is a unique opportunity to leverage on your Sturctured Products and Regulatory knowledge in order to influence the performance of governance functions.
Structured Product Analysts will expand their knowledge of MIFID, PRIIPS and KID whilst consulting on exciting projects for well established businesses.
- Perform checks on all manual trades for Equities, Funds and Fixed Income products
- Preparation of Retail Governance monthly management packs and reports
- Performing monitoring tasks including updating weekly and monthly reports with most recent test & monitoring results
- Tracking, recording and facilitating the approval of Products and Distributors, including performing due diligence
- Maintain governance validation rules
- BCOM, BSc, or Engineering degree is required
- Experience & familiarity with the Banking industry with particular focus on Global Markets/investment Banking
- Regulatory Experience & knowledge of key regulations related to Structured Products e.g. MIFID II, PRIIPS
- Experience in consultancy, or outsourcing would also be beneficial
Should you meet these requirements, then this is the career progression you need.