Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 insurance Johannesburg Gauteng 268 West Avenue, Centurion ZA 0157 ZAR 450000 750000 750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A listed South African financial services group is looking for a Capital Analyst. Role Purpose: As a Capital Analyst, you will provide ongoing support and technical advice on capital adequacy-related matters, including assistance with determining optimal capital levels and related regulatory reporting and disclosures.
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the Group Capital Management framework, capital allocation, capital performance metrics and guidelines
• Analysis and reporting to various internal and external stakeholders
• Adherence to governance, risk and compliance requirements.
• Ongoing monitoring, refinement and reporting on financial hurdle rates for capital investment decisions and capital performance measures and targets.
• Involved in enhancing the efficient use of the group's balance sheet
Qualifications and experience:
• Post-graduate financial degree (e.g. CA (SA), actuarial science or Maths / Statistics).
• 3+ years financial and regulatory reporting experience.
• Strong accounting background.
• Strong quantitative skills
Must be able to influence and challenge constructively, as well as translate complex technical terms into accessible language
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online.