Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 insurance Cape Town Western Cape Parc du Cap 6, Mispel Road, Bellville, Cape Town ZA 7535 ZAR 450000 750000 750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A fantastic Actuarial Specialist position has become available at a respected South African based financial services group. About the Role As an Actuarial Specialist, the role will be base within the Corporate Actuarial team that focuses on the Corporate and Public Sector (previously Employee Benefits). The individual will be responsible for monthly profit reporting in respect of Group Risk products.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Monthly profit reporting in respect of Group Risk Products which include Group Life, Funeral, Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) and Lump Sum Disability.
• Detailed analysis of the profits to assist management to manage the book of business pro-actively.
• An individual who is driven and motivated to qualify as an Actuary and build a career within the Group.
• Actuarial student from one of the reputable institutions who have made good progress with the A100 and A200 series (CT series) exams- preferably completed.
• Two to three years' working experience.
• Must have good understanding of Group Risk products
• Person who is preferably based in Cape Town.