Strategic Finance Analyst
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 insurance Cape Town Western Cape Parc du Cap 6, Mispel Road, Bellville, Cape Town ZA 7530 ZAR 500000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
Strategic Finance Analyst A listed South African financial services group is looking for a Strategic Finance Analyst to aid and support in the making of business decisions across the various business units and the group (as a whole). As a successful candidate; you will be responsible for the provision of financial analysis and insights of various aspects of the group’s subsidiaries as well as overall financial analysis of the group.
• Collation and presentation of management information for monthly reports
• Present on the various business units and their financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Designing financial models in collaboration with relevant business stakeholders
• Assess and test existing financial models and make suggestions for their improvement
• Monitor the financial results of business initiatives
• Collect and analyse financial data in order to assess capabilities
• Assist in the annual budget processing
• Assist in building and providing reports to be distributed to various stakeholders across the business
• Analyse the financial results of competitors and provide suggestions on potential business performance improvements
• Designing and suggesting strategy changes to various business elements
Qualifications and experience:
• Qualified CA with 1-2 years post articles experience.
• Experience in financial or business management within a financial services industry
• A good working knowledge of MS Packages (Specifically Excel and Access)
If you are a high performing, results driven accountant with impeccable business acumen and the ability to deal with key stakeholders and you would like the opportunity to work for one of South Africa’s most established financial institutions; then please apply today!