Junior Financial Modeller
Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR400000 per annum
Consultant Alex Barker
Date posted 25 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
My Client, a boutique Project Finance and Investment Advisory firm, with a core focus on assisting project promoters in the development of projects to a bankable stage is looking for a Junior Financial Modeller to assist in building new and maintaining existing financial models.
My Centurion based client, a boutique Project Finance and Investment Advisory firm with a core focus on assisting project promoters in the development of projects to a bankable stage is looking for a Junior Financial Modeller to assist in building new and maintaining existing financial models.
- Building financial Models using Excel and other tools, primarily in the forecasting of financing projects
- Maintaining and improving on existing budget models, building them out into rolling financial forecasts to deliver better insights
- Analysing data requirements and working with the directors for more accurate and efficient reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support business decisions
- Ad hoc financial analysis such as evaluation of key strategic decisions and potential acquisitions
- BSc Maths, stats or equivalent (Actuarial route)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (ideally with writing Macros in VBA)
- Experience in Data Analytics tools, visualisation tools and SQL
- 1 - 2 years financial modelling experience
If you are a young and ambitious professional with a statistical background and looking for a unique opportunity to join a Project Finance team, as a Junior Financial Modeller then please apply online, if you meet the minimum requirements.