Work Package Controller
Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR850000 per annum
Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 22 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A Work Package Controller role has just become available at an industry giant in South Africa. Reporting directly to the Project Controller, this is a permeant role that will offer great industry exposure and growth.
This company is a consortium and is recognized as an industry leader that has over a decade of rolling out massive projects in South Africa with partners based in South America. This consortium is headquarter in Johannesburg and has manufacturing and training facilities in various parts of Gauteng.
If you are a driven and self-motivated African male or female that is looking to grow within the industry as a Work Package Controller, apply today!
About the Work Package Controller role
As the Work Package Controller you will be responsible to review and validate project performance vs. commitment for a Work Package to be delivered by a project line.
- Review and validate the Work Packages commitments at tender stage from a financial standpoint
- Ensure that Work Package approval process is strictly compliant with the Company’s P & L rules
- Manage Work Package financial structure with Work Package manager and maintain it in the ERP and reporting system (Actively code set up and follow-up)
- Review and Validate Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) Work Package review
- Provide gap analysis on QCD variances vs commitment to establish clear responsibilities
Provide all Work Package finance reporting
- Financial analysis
- Interfacing with the Project Controller for all Work Package finance –related issues
- Proposing cost reduction strategies of Work Package for each of the previous items + cash
- Minimum 3 years experience in project –based work / construction/ manufacturing / supply chain/ procurement
- MS Office
- SAP experience (advantageous)
- Must work well under pressure
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels
- Problem solver and analytical
- Must have interpersonal skills
Preferably a CA (SA) – open to Bcom Finance/Accounting, CIMA and ACCA