Consultant William Young
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A market leading reporting advisory firm with a global client base, is looking to add a Technical Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be a CA (SA) with a minimum of 2- 3 years experience in a technical department/role. The role will be based in Sandton and will involve travel both nationally and internationally.
Technical Manager Responsibilties:
- Providing technical advice to clients
- Preparing relevant training material and presentations
- Researching technical accounting matters as well as opinions
- Implementing IFRS projects
- Developing training courses both locally and internationally
Technical Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a technical accounting team or department
- CA (SA) non negotiable
- Ability to demonstrate experience covering the responsibilities noted above
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally at short notice
If you are a qualified CA (SA) with relevant technical/IFRS experience and are looking for the next step in your career at a market leading organisation, this Technical Manager role is for you.