Finance Business Partner
Salary ZAR750000 - ZAR900000 per annum
Consultant Megan Roberts
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 insurance Johannesburg Gauteng 22 Oxford rd, Parktown ZA ZAR 750000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Finance Business Partner, you will be required to have strong analytical, communication and commercial experience. Your role is to ensure that financial and operational targets are being met, through building strong relationships with business units.
The duties required as a Finance Business Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Report to relevant board meetings
- Report on business unit profitability and performance
- implement financial controls
- Measure KPI's with relevant goals and targets
- Sign off on income statements and balance sheets accounts, review for monthly reviews.
- Review balance sheet recons
- Review Management Accounts
- Facilitate the budget process for your portfolio
- Assist in preparation of valuations for equity investments.
- Cost Management and analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Support decision-making by providing strategic financial information
- Maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Requirements for Application:
- Qualified CA(SA) with 3 years PQ experience
- Insurance Experience preferential
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Be confident and communicate well