Consultant Cara Penny
Date posted 21 October 2016
A reputable South African law firm with an established African presence, based in Johannesburg is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team of hard-working individuals.
About this role:
The Management Accountant is responsible for improving and developing processes, products and systems. The suitable candidate is to ensure effective management reporting and forecasting as well as analyse business performance.
- Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Modelling
- Develop and improve management reports
- Monitor firm performance
- Design and compare various costing and profitability business models
- Overall financial and business analysis
- Accounting degree & CIMA Qualification
- 5 years Experience in finance and management accounting
- Experience in developing and implementing systems to support business decisions
- Knowledge of accounting systems and financial reporting
- Knowledge and experience within the legal sector
If you fit the above criteria and you are eager to be considered, please apply below and more details can be provided should you be suitable.