Senior Sustainability Manager
Salary ZAR950000 - ZAR1200000 per annum
Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-04 consultancy Johannesburg Gauteng ZA 2128 ZAR 950000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
Senior Sustainability Manager role has just become available at a well-established Consulting Company. This position require extensive experience in sustainability audit.
About this role: As the Senior Sustainability Manager in this company they would require a strong leadership skills and must be comfortable engaging with external stakeholders.
You will be reporting directly to the Director.
- Ability to provide insights that enable client leadership to make strategic sustainability decisions and define an impactful sustainability vision
- Helps client’s leadership identify sustainability pressures and regulations, and articulate their implications for the business
- Advises clients on defining a holistic sustainability vision that is effectively integrated with the corporate strategic planning and involves key internal (e.g., communication, human resources, finance) and external (e.g., customers, regulating authorities, local governments, suppliers) stakeholders
• Strong Leadership Skills
Strong in Reporting and presentation skills
• Ability to lead projects and provide strategic direction across accounts to deliver a superior client experience.
• To be able to adopt to a global approach to networking, building eminence and assembling teams to best serve clients and maximise engagements
• Ability to provide advise to clients in regards to making environmentally sustainable descions.
- CA (SA) with 5 years experience in an audit role with experience in Sustainability Audits.
- Bsc in Enviromental science/ Geography with a focus on sustainability and 5 years experience in Sustainability audit/ management/ advisory